- Dick’s Sporting Goods: This site covers almost everything you’ll need to know about baseball. Here, you can read through countless articles and checklists!
- Stack: Training, nutrition and videos. Stack is great for collecting and reviewing, no matter your skill level.
- Hitting World: This site has tons of information on how to improve your swing. If you’re looking for new drills, read through this article.
- Men’s Journal: Some of the best advice comes from professionals. Men’s Journal published this article from Mike Trout, offering tips to little league baseball players looking to go pro.
- TeamSnap: Softball, while very similar to baseball, comes with it’s own set of special tips. This website not only offers that but is a place for community as well.
- Active: In order to become the best, you need to master the fundamentals first. Check out this blog to see if you know them all!
- Softball Performance: Only a fraction of practice should be spent on hitting drills. Working on your pitch and fielding technique is also important.
- Livestrong: This popular website has a plethora of information on nearly every topic you could think of. If you’re looking to gain some real insight on softball or baseball, this site definitely has you covered.
Sluggers’ Dry Diamond is looking to expand its resource page. If you’re a baseball/softball site we’d love to hear from you. The more people we can reach, the better! If you’re interested in this free promotion, head to our Contact Us page to send an email.